A Message From Our Founder
Welcome to Dr. Lenin’s Orthoinde Hospital
Our centre is a first of a kind super specialty boutique hospital for orthopaedic care, located primely at Anna Nagar, Chennai. After serving more than 2 decades as an orthopaedic surgeon at MIOT hospitals & Apollo hosptial, Greams road and performing more than 20,000 joint replacements and arthroscopic surgeries successfully, I have opened this centre of excellence in orthopaedics. With a mission to bring smiles in the faces of patients suffering from pain. Our main objective is to provide world class orthopaedic treatment affordable and accessible to everyone.
Our hospital facilities include Operation Theatre which is state-of-the-art along with a dedicated intensive care unit to meet the needs of critically ill patients. Our 20 in patient beds are carefully crafted to make your stay comfortable here and our well experienced team of staffs will leave no stone unturned to make your healing faster and happier.
Why Choose Us?
Patient Care is something close to Dr. Lenin’s heart. His approach of explaining the nuances of the surgery, and why the same would be perfect for the patient, indeed makes him a one-of-a-kind surgeon. But there is one reason that sets everything apart. The rich experience he has acquired in the field. The sheer number of surgeries he has performed. The advantages of choosing Dr. Lenin are summarized below;
- He is a rare breed of surgeon who is a pioneer in both Replacement and Arthroscopy of Knee and Shoulder. His vast experience in this field over two decades enables him to provide a holistic treatment for Knee and Shoulder problems.
- He is one of the very few surgeons to have a vast experience in the field of minimally invasive muscle sparing total knee replacements and rotating platform knee replacements (rotating platform knee implants are the longest surviving implants in the history).
- He brought in the technology of Computer Navigation in Knee Replacement for the first time in the Asia Pacific region in the year 2003.
- He has also done more than 9000 minimally invasive Knee Replacement surgeries till date.
- He has been doing ACL Reconstruction with a technique called Transportal Anatomical ACL Reconstruction two decades which has been proved to have higher success rates in latest studies.
- He brought in the technology of shoulder arthroscopy to India in the early 2000's and has done more than 11000 Arthroscopic surgeries of both Knee and Shoulder.