The spine or backbone is the central support structure which connects several parts of your musculoskeletal system. It also aids you in performing activities like sit, stand, walk, bend twist and maintain good posture.
However, spinal infections, spinal deformity, spine tumours, trauma and some degenerative spine conditions may require a person to consult a best spine surgeon in Chennai to get a surgical treatment for a rapid recovery.
Who is a Spine Surgeon?
If your spine has finally gotten bad enough then you should consider undergoing spine surgery to help relieve pain from the best spine surgeon in Chennai. But you have to ensure to choose the right surgeon who is the right person to treat you with comprehensive care.
It would definitely create a question in your mind, who is the best spine surgeon in Chennai and how to consider he/she can guide you through regarding the treatment plan or surgical procedures in the spine surgery hospital in Chennai.
The answer is simple. The spine surgeon is a person who aids you to explore your options and make a smart decision to help you lead a normal lifestyle and achieve positive surgical outcomes in dealing with spinal disorders and spinal surgeries.You have to choose the best spine surgeon in Chennai by knowing some of the qualifications required by them to treat you better.
Types of Spinal Surgery
- Spinal fusion
Functions of the Spine
Your spine has to be taken care of as suggested by the best spine surgeon in Chennai to keep your health on track because the spine the three main functions in your body that include:
- Spine protects your spinal cord along with its surrounding structures like nerve roots and several internal organs of the body.
- Spine provides the foundation of your posture for structural support and balance which has to be taken care of as advised by the best spine surgeon in Chennai.
- Spine helps in flexible motion that your amazing body is capable of.
If you do not take care of your spine, then the functions of the backbone will be very difficult affecting your physical movement which leads you to visit the best spine surgeon in Chennai.
Reason for Spinal Problems
The reason for backbone or spinal pain often develops without a cause that the spine specialist in Chennai can identify with a physical test or an imaging study. Besides that, the best spine surgeon in Chennai has listed some of the most common reason for backbone pain that include:
- Abnormal curvature of the spine
- Bulging or ruptured discs
- Kidney problems
- Ligament or muscle strain
If you come across any of the symptoms like stiffness in your back, difficulty in maintaining postures, muscle spasms and persistent pain in your back for more than 10 days, it can be due the initial stage of spinal problems, you should visit the spine surgery hospital in Chennai to get a prompt treatment from the best spine surgeon in Chennai before the condition worsens.
Qualifications Required for a Spine Specialist in Chennai
It is vital to look for the list of qualifications of the best spine surgeon in Chennai before visiting the spine surgery hospital in Chennai. These include:
- Spine surgery is a complex procedure which requires comprehensive training and experience. You have to choose the best spine surgeon who has completed a fellowship in orthopaedic surgery and evaluate how experienced the spine surgeon is at treating patients with comprehensive care.
- The best spine surgeon in Chennai should hold a great track record especially in treating spinal conditions using improving and innovative treatments to provide you a peace of mind that you are in the right hands during surgery.
- Another qualification to look for the spine specialist in Chennai is that they should be board certified to set apart from less experienced spine surgeons because it requires testing, certain standards, and adequate training criteria are met.
- Online reviews and testimonials are other great ways to learn more about a spine surgeon’s track record and patients’ success stories. You can also check for the success story videos on their website to choose the best spine surgeon in Chennai besides looking for unbiased sources.
- Pay attention how comfortable you are when you ask questions to the best spine surgeon in Chennai and how well they respond with an open-mindedness, being a good listener and suggesting you also with a second opinion.
- Spinal procedures are evolving as technology expands. Check for the best spine surgeon in Chennai who considers innovation when proven effective so that you can be rest assured to definitely receive the most effective, least invasive treatment option for your spinal condition.
You can visit Dr. C. Lenin, MBBS, MS – Orthopaedics who is the pioneer and the best spine surgeon in Chennai from Dr. Lenin’s OrthoInde Hospital as he fulfils all the above criteria which increases your chance of a positive outcome to lead an active and pain-free life.
Achievements of Dr. C. Lenin
To understand better about Dr. C. Lenin, MBBS, MS – Orthopaedics, you can refer to the achievements of this best spine surgeon in Chennai to ensure you will get the standard treatment.
- He is an expert in the field of Orthopaedics being the best spine surgeon in Chennai holding an expertise of more than two decades in handling patients with a unique approach using a modern range of spinal techniques besides holding fellowships in multiple procedures like computer navigated minimally invasive replacement techniques, orthopaedics sports medicine, shoulder arthroscopic surgeries in the countries like Sweden, France, Germany, Australia, South Africa, etc.
- He was a senior consultant in both MIOT and Apollo Hospitals and is still the best spine surgeon in Chennai for having created a lot of success stories in performing more than 20000 spine surgeries with positive outcomes.
- He uses the latest minimally invasive techniques besides endoscopic spinal surgery, total disc replacement, minimally invasive fusion surgery, vertebroplasty and kyphoplasty to treat painful vertebral compression fractures in the spinal column which is often caused by osteoporosis.
- He treats his patients with compassion and care by listening patiently to their problems and answering the queries by additionally explaining the pros and cons of the surgery along with a detailed explanation why the treatment plan suggested by this best spine surgeon in Chennai would be perfect for the patient.
- He was the first spine surgeon in Chennai to bring the computer-assisted navigation technology to India which aids in greater visualization through limited MIS incisions of bony and tissue anatomy and also, he is the best spine surgeon in Chennai for using Transportal Anatomical ACL Reconstruction technique which has proved to have created highest success rates in the latest studies.
Treatment of Spine Surgery at Dr. Lenin’s OrthoInde Hospital
There are different types and approaches to spine treatment and surgery for various injuries and conditions. Consulting with the best spine surgeon in Chennai for an appropriate treatment is crucial to help you reduce or eliminate your back pain besides getting to know the cost for the spine surgery treatment in Chennai.
If you have any queries regarding your spinal disorders or if you want to undergo a spine surgery in the best spine surgery hospital in Chennai, you can consult with Dr. C. Lenin at Dr.Lenin’s OrthoInde Hospital to aid you better as this best spine surgeon in Chennai is dedicated to spine treatment besides providing an extensive care by tailoring the best treatment plan for the patients for a quick and healthy recovery.