Dr. Lenin’s Orthoinde Hospital is the best orthopaedic hospital in Chennai to excel in a wide spectrum of orthopaedic services covering accidental trauma, arthritis, sports medicine, congenital defects and joint replacements. It takes the privilege to be first of a kind multi-speciality boutique hospital in providing excellent orthopaedic care.
This best orthopaedic hospital in Chennai stands pioneer in offering advanced procedures with a mission to bring smiles in treating orthopaedic illnesses and disabilities with an expert team of orthopaedists. The main objective is to offer world-class orthopaedic treatment which is affordable and accessible to everyone.
Best Orthopaedic Hospital in Chennai
At Dr. Lenin’s Orthoinde Hospital we do have expert orthopaedics with excellence in treating bone injuries, joint injuries, ligaments injuries, curing sports injuries, arthroscopic procedures, etc. Our team of experts in this orthopaedic hospital in Chennai will aid you in each step to improve your mobility, and range of motion, along with a better quality of your life.
We are the best ortho hospital in Chennai where you can seek professional competence and warm patient care. We also treat various problems associated with muscles, tendons or any other problems connected with sports injury or accidental injury, etc.
We ensure to combine research along with treating patients using cutting-edge technology for reducing the devastating toll of orthopaedic disorders.
Services Offered at Dr. Lenin’s Orthoinde Hospital
Our specialised services at this orthopaedic hospital in Chennai include:
Usually, the joints in a human body tend to wear away as we get older and it can also be due to arthritis or injuries. If any of you experience pain, stiffness or difficulties in moving your joints do not worry. We are the best orthopaedic hospital in Chennai offering minimally-invasive methods of treatment which can be the modern answer to your problems.
- Joint Replacement (Arthroplasty) of the knee, hip, shoulder, and elbow
- Knee replacements – Partial and Total knee replacement,
- Hip revision surgeries, Complex hip replacement, Bipolar hip replacement, Total hip replacement
- Shoulder replacement – Surface replacement, Hemi replacement, Reverse total shoulder replacement, Total shoulder replacement
The spine is extremely delicate and special care will be given for all patients starting from young to old. This spine care hospital in Chennai offers the best possible treatment for all types of spinal disorders. It is our firm belief to enhance the desired outcomes to treat the spinal injuries and fractures if treated with utmost emergency.
- Deformity correction to straighten the spine and improve body posture
- Spine fracture aimed at preventing any major damage to the spinal cord
- Spinal reconstruction treats fractures, infections and tumors in the spine
- Keyhole spine surgery can be of great help to relieve incessant pain of slip disc
- Revision spine surgery includes complex surgeries with an history of unsuccessful spinal operations
- Movement preserving spinal surgery in this orthopaedic hospital in Chennai for degenerative spinal disorders and artificial disc replacement
- Spinal tumour surgery for removal of the spinal tumour and also aids in prevention of paralysis
The tumor management in this orthopaedic hospital in Chennai offers treatment for musculoskeletal tumors for patients despite any age groups. We evaluate several types of disorders including benign and malignant bone tumors, soft tissue tumors and metastatic lesions. We treat fractures, arthritis, osteoporosis and avascular necrosis with a multidisciplinary care in this orthopaedic hospital in Chennai.
- Treatment of pelvic tumors with the technique of internal hemipelvectomy
- Procedure of radical resection of soft tissue sarcoma involves removal of tumour with a cuff of normal tissue to ensure the entire tumour is removed
- Expandable endoprosthesis requires removal of bone tumors in children in this orthopaedic hospital in Chennai
- Complex surgical procedure of en bloc spinal resection designed to remove tumors within the bones of the spine
- Procedure of rotationplasty involving the removal of an impacted portion of the bone or removal of bone cancer near the knee.
- Treatment using computer navigation to help the surgeon localize the tumour and the surrounding critical structures.
You can avail of our round-the-clock orthopaedic services in this best orthopaedic hospital in Chennai for sudden or unexpected situations where timely assistance and calls matter the most requiring immediate attention.
- Surgery for fractures of arms, leg, hips and other joints
- Treatment for paediatric fractures and complex fractures
- Treatment for subluxation and dislocation of the joints.
- Treatment of soft tissue injuries, shoulder blade and girdle injuries in this orthopaedic hospital in Chennai
- Treatment of injuries relating to the pelvis and acetabular or hip joints
Our best ortho hospital in Chennai is an expert in treating sports injuries that can potentially cripple or maim patients using arthroscopy treatment procedures. You can opt for our minimally-invasive surgical services and resume your routine activities at work or school sooner than you expect.
- Knee arthroscopy to treat persistent knee damage that results in pain
- Meniscus and Ligament Surgery for repair or removal of the torn meniscus of the knee in this orthopaedic hospital in Chennai
- Repair of rotator cuff tears, Shoulder arthroscopy, Surgery for frozen shoulder
- Surgeries for recurrent dislocation (knee, shoulder)
- Removal of cartilage or loose bone fragments from a joint
- Removal of inflamed synovial lining of the elbow, knee, wrist, ankle and shoulder.
We understand that children and adolescents should be happy in their years of growing up to their heart’s content. We are specialised as the best orthopaedic hospital in Chennai in hosting superior facilities to diagnose and treat a wide variety of musculoskeletal conditions among infants, children and adolescents.
- Surgery for childhood trauma, fractures or injuries
- Treatment of bone or joint infections in this orthopaedic hospital in Chennai
- Procedures for congenital diseases like DDH, CTEV
- Procedures for limb or angular deformities, and correction of length discrepancies
- Procedures for treating disorders in the foot and ankle, spine, elbow, hand and wrist, shoulder.
- Treatment of deformities in children with meningomyelocele and cerebral palsy
- Treatment of musculoskeletal infections that including tuberculosis, osteomyelitis, sequelae and septic arthritis
Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation
Our team of specialized physiotherapists in Dr. Lenin’s Orthoinde Hospital, the best orthopaedic hospital in Chennai work in tandem with our consultants to provide optimum patient-centric care.
We identify your optimal course of treatment by identifying the problem area, along with the causes and predisposing factors, providing rehabilitation and exercise before and after the surgical procedure, rehabilitation following occupational or sporting injuries and providing advice on special equipment and exercise programs.
The main objectives of physiotherapy and rehabilitation in this orthopaedic hospital in Chennai include improving function, speeding up post-operative recovery, providing quality management, high level of patient care, accessible rehabilitation services, promoting patient health awareness, effective utilization of staff resources, and developing staff orientation training and education using our intensive and personalized approach to treatments.
If you are facing problems in the musculoskeletal system and in other areas like spine, shoulder, hand, knee, foot, ankle or hip, you can visit Dr.Lenin’s Orthoinde Hospital in Chennai which is regarded as the best orthopaedic hospital in Chennai offering the latest treatments with a legacy of innovation and excellence.